Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Indoor "Sledding"

Who says that you have to have snow in order to go sledding??
Logan, Kevin and Brandon all had a great time with their cousin Ahlynn today. I am not sure who's idea it was, but they all decided to "sled" down the stairs in sleeping bags. I so remember doing that as a kid!! It brought back memories and gave me a good laugh too!!



Ashlynn and Brandon have become friends and had a lot of fun together while she was over to visit. Finding a friend is a cool thing, but when you find them in your own family, that makes it all the better!! :-)

2 comments:

Heatherlyn said...

Cool pictures! You captured that very well.

My kids think it is super fun to slide down the stairs on a cardboard box!

Michelle Colt said...

You are a nice mom! My kids try to do that, and then I start to freak out and make them stop. So I won't be showing them these pics, because then they will see what and unfun mother they have!! :)