Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Egg Coloring

The night before Easter, after we made the "Tomb cookies", we proceeded to color eggs. The boys always get a kick out of this and of course I get a kick out of watching them. It is so fun for me to watch as they are still surprised that when they put the egg into the colored water, that it really comes out a different color!! (Not so much Logan and Kevin anymore, but Brandon was definitely excited every time he "magically" changed the white egg into a colored one.) I am thinking that we have kids just so we can extend out our childhoods right!? Well, even if not, I sure am having a great time with these guys!!!

1 comment:

Heatherlyn said...

Oh, I remember when my kids thought it was magic! They love it!

I love having kids. You do get to relive your childhood but from a much more meaningful perspective! It's totally great. People who don't really have kids, who don't raise their own children, are totally missing out.