We Wait in hope for the LORD; He is our help and our shield. May your unfailing love rest upon us, oh LORD, even as we put our hope in you. PS. 33:20,22
Best Friends are we, my brothers and me
The Burns Family- 2010
"How blessed we are to be, a part of the same Family."
Patrick and Aliseia
"How did I get so lucky to find you?"
Our Logan...
...He is our Leader in Training, who is a HUGE help to his Mom, and works diligently to master everything he sets out to do.
Our Kevin...
...Lover of all of God's creatures, especially of the reptile family, and won't be happy until he owns at least one of each!
Our Brandon...
...our very affectionate youngest who is happiest when he is right in the middle of whatever we are doing.
1 comment:
I think those cookies are an excellent teaching tool! I love them!
Post a Comment