Hello all! Happy Belated New Year, Valentines Day, and Happy early St. Patrick's Day! To say that we have been moving at high speed since New Year's would be an understatement, but we have had a lot of fun so far this year. I am just sorry that I haven't had time to post it all. How can it possibly be March already?
We started off the the year with Logan and Kevin's 2nd season playing Upward Basketball. Both boys really enjoy playing Basketball and have individually found their "Niche" on the court. Logan being the shortest kids on his team, in no way let's that hinder his aggressive nature, and is learning to maneuver around even the tallest of competitors. (well within his age range that is.) He has really improved his outside shot as well due to the fact that when he is close to the basket, he is usually looking up into the hands of the kids on both teams.
Kevin is equally as competitive, but he shuts down his competitors with a smile on his face. He is so funny to watch. He has really improved his dribbling skills this year and is definitely happiest when he is defending the basket. We have really gotten a kick out watching the two of them.



1 comment:
Your boys are so handsome and growing up so quickly! I'm glad that they enjoy basketball. It's a great sport. I bet you just love watching them improve their game!
Post a Comment