skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Working Hard at Writing

Brandon absolutely loves school! He is doing a great job at learning his letters, their sounds and now how to write them. I am sorry to say that some days we do not get to his lessons, depending on what is going on with Logan and Kevin, but he by far is my most eager student, and he is a very quick study! If he cannot go to Kindergarten next year due to his birthday being Sept. 2 and the cut off being Sept. 1st, than I will really enjoy another year with him here at home! We will be taking a year off from Homeschooling next year so that I can focus on getting myself healthier. It has proven to be a challenge for me this year, to keep up on their studies as well as on what my body seems to need as far as fully recovering from the "Mono" that I had over 2 years ago. I so want their Homeschool experience to be full of good memories! Memories that are free from their Mom not feeling well most of the time. All three boys have done really well under the circumstances and I am so proud of them for that! They have proven to be very flexible and compassionate with their Mom and in spite of me, they have learned their lessons well. They have been another awesome example to me of how God gently leads us through every season of our lives, and uses even the youngest of those to show us His love.

!doctype>?xml>
1 comment:
WOw, so you will be sending them back to school? I admire what you've done in your home. I know how stressful it would be. (Plus, I have one who argues with me over everything and she does NOT argue with her teacher at school, so it's a good thing I'm not teaching her at home!) but you've done a good job.
Post a Comment