skip to main |
skip to sidebar
"Happy Birthday Daddy!"
Yesterday was Patrick's Birthday, and again this year, he requested no big parties or even big gifts for that matter. He just wanted a quiet celebration with us. So, that is what he got, although I am not so sure that I would call it quiet. In the morning the boys took out all of the pots and pans along with some bowls and played him a great rendition of "Happy Birthday to Daddy..." It was great!
I asked him what he wanted to do and he suggested going out to dinner. So, Sizzler here we come! I have only eaten at Sizzler a hand full of times in my life, but it was really good. Food is always much better when someone else cooks it huh??! :-) At work, Patrick had just gone though his annual review and of course passed all inspections with flying colors!!! (They love him at Coin Star!) When his boss was here during his review, he also gave Patrick a $100.00 travelers check for hitting his 10year anniversary with the company. My point in telling you that is, dinner didn't cost of anything, which was way cool!

At home we broke out Patrick's favorite cheesecake and sang another round of "Happy Birthday" to him. I think overall, he had a pretty good day!
"Happy Birthday Hun! " Doesn't he look fabulous??? :-)

!doctype>?xml>
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Patrick!!! We love Sizzler too-that's where Riley and I met!!! It looks like you had a fun time!
Hey, first, I LOVE your new background!
Second, I'm such a lame SIL. I had NO idea that it was Patrick's birthday. But then, he remains fairly ageless anyway, don't you think?
It looks like you did a wonderful time celebrating with him! I hope he has a fantastic year and many more healthy happy birthdays to come!
Your blog looks great and so does Pat , he is such a great guy, we are glad he had a nice Birthday, we do love him and he never seems to get older, what is up with that?
Happy late bday to Patrick. hey, i found a way to block that guy from my site..i don't know how i did it but he's blocked! so no worries anymore!!
Post a Comment