Logan has liked "Thomas the Tank Engine" since he was about 2 and 1/2 and his passion for building and designing train tracks has only grown stronger. This is one of his latest creations. If it were up to Logan, we would have train tracks all over the house! :-) I didn't know that when we bought him his 1st track 7 or so years ago, that it would ignite this kind of interest in him. ( I just wanted to get him and interactive toy!) We may just have a future train Engineer in the making and it is so fun for me to see that unfold right before my eyes. I can't say that when I was a kid, or even when I graduated from high school for that matter, that I had a real passion for any one thing, but I now have 2 kids that have expressed strong interests in the area of "critters" and "trains." It is way cool to watch God slowly expose their passions at such a young age and it will be even more fun to see what He has them do with them.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
"Engineer" Logan does it again
Logan has liked "Thomas the Tank Engine" since he was about 2 and 1/2 and his passion for building and designing train tracks has only grown stronger. This is one of his latest creations. If it were up to Logan, we would have train tracks all over the house! :-) I didn't know that when we bought him his 1st track 7 or so years ago, that it would ignite this kind of interest in him. ( I just wanted to get him and interactive toy!) We may just have a future train Engineer in the making and it is so fun for me to see that unfold right before my eyes. I can't say that when I was a kid, or even when I graduated from high school for that matter, that I had a real passion for any one thing, but I now have 2 kids that have expressed strong interests in the area of "critters" and "trains." It is way cool to watch God slowly expose their passions at such a young age and it will be even more fun to see what He has them do with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Super cool!
That looks too fun!! Daniel is just starting to get into trains...your boys are so creative!
Post a Comment