Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We had a great time spending Thanksgiving with almost
my (Aliseia's) entire family (roughly 52 people) at my
parent's house in Boise this year.
As always we enjoyed great food, interesting conversation,
a healthy dose of competition played in the annual
"Turkey Bowl," and of course the boys had a great time with
their many cousins.















You know when I think about my parents house, it often makes me smile.
Yes, because of the many memories that I have there, but also because,
though some may say that it is way to
small even for the original 10 of us;
it doesn't seem to matter how big our
family grows, somehow it always
fits all of us pretty comfortably.
I guess that is what truly
makes a house, a home.

My siblings in order:
Kris,
Kellie,
Bret,
Layce,
Jeremy,
Aliseia,
Nathan,
and
Cory


Happy Thanksgiving from
Our "Turkeys!"






1 comment:

Cory Colt said...

I'm not sure I would use the word "comfortably" to describe how we fit in the house. :) But it's definitely nice to all be under the same roof.