For a few weeks, we all talked about what they would like in their room and the "I'm in the Lord's Army" theme was born...

I have a friend that we go to church with whose hubby was a Marine, and graciously let us barrow his uniforms for these photo's. Kellie, my photographer-in-training sister took these awesome pictures of the boys in downtown Nampa.

The boys were a little nervous at first, but soon were having a pretty good time with it. After all, it's not very often that you get to wear a uniform that like 8 sizes too big for you! :-) Brandon I think got the most kick out of it! He was swimming in the uniform and he didn't seem to mind a bit!!
As their Mom, I have to say that I would never want them to have to go into battle, but they do look pretty darn cute in these uniforms!




No comments:
Post a Comment